WEB ENABLED CAMPUS, FUTURE ALIGNED LEARNING
In keeping with the advances in hi-tech, we aim to promote and to lead world’s best practice for curriculum delivery and assessment and improve the educational outcomes for all students.
We want our students prepared for the 21st century and envisage a digital program for all students, to achieve more engagement with the curriculum.
Our digital program provides a vehicle for a personalised learning program and supports a constructivist approach to creating curriculum. This includes digitally connected classrooms, where the focus is on providing access to class content anywhere, anytime to personalise learning for students and make class time a place for deep, active learning.
Every teacher at Greenwood bring their own laptop. Every teacher is supplied with a laptop to use 24/7 for the duration of their teaching here.
The school vision is enacted through all Learning Areas with innovative use of the latest technologies. This includes:
- High speed internet link for all scholars and boarders
- Dedicated ERP School Management System
- State-of-the art Interactive Whiteboards and TV panels in all classrooms
- Several specialist ICT labs including air-conditioned Robotics, Computer Labs both for primary and high school
- GPS-enabled air-conditioned buses with cameras and RFID readers
- 24/7 IP surveillance cameras for maximum security of students
- Dedicated Outlook 360 email for staff and students
- Edmodo platform for MSP and ManageBac for High School
- Advanced adobe software for Art & Design rooms
- High-end Sibelius software for music rooms
- All teaching staff have a laptop to prepare and deliver lessons
- Visitor Management System for all visitors monitor time spent by guests