Happy to announce that Greenwood High Pre-School is launching a new branch soon at JP Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore.
Jayanagar Pre School
Greenwood High has made a significant mark on the educational scene and it is now synonymous with Excellence in Education. Parents from far and wide seek entry into its portals for their wards.
The same ethos, philosophy and methodologies are being employed to achieve this. The mission to educate young people to develop as well-rounded, responsible citizens, rooted in the culture of India yet ready to face the world of tomorrow with confidence, will always continue to remain at the core of our hearts and minds.
The state-of-the-art campus leaves no stone unturned to provide the best available in terms of facilities as well as catering to the safety and development of the students. Perhaps even more importantly, it is the commitment and proficiency of the faculty that ensures that every student is given ample opportunity to achieve his/her potential in an atmosphere that is both nurturing and challenging.
It is thus, but natural, that the success story be repeated at our new campus at Jayanagar.
I look forward to welcome the fresh batch of students, parents and staff for the academic year of 2017-18
Play Group / Nursery / LKG - 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
UKG - 8.30 am - 3.00 p.m.
We work on the following areas of development:
- PSED – Physical Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literary
- Mathematical & Logical Skills
- EVS – Environmental Science
- Creative and Performing arts
- Physical and Mental fitness
- Easily accessible premises
- Spacious, naturally lit, well ventilated and colourful classrooms.
- Child friendly environment
- Open area for outdoor play
At Greenwood High Pre-School Activity Center Jayanagar, children are given utmost attention and are provided with a homely and a safe atmosphere. The little children who have just started going to school and are exploring a whole new world are under the care and guidance of our extremely well trained and dedicated staff.
At Greenwood High, our faculty is highly trained to impart a broad and balanced program of study to our students without compromising the core values and ethics of our culture. The syllabus here is pre-arranged on global standards to make the process of learning not only a purposeful one but also a blissful experience as well.
The school aims at creating an amiable environment through its unique infrastructure and activities for the overall personality development of the student by inculcating a spirit of healthy competition, team work, and cooperation for positive contributions towards the family and community as a whole. An enthusiastic and thoroughly professional faculty ensures the overall growth of the student with an innovative and humanistic educational approach.
We are hiring for our Jayanagar Pre-school campus. If you are interested to apply for teaching position please mail your resume to [email protected]
"Please visit us with prior appointment between 9.00 am to 3.00 pm any day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday between 9.00 am to 12.00 pm. The admission office will give detailed information about the school, methodology, facilities, fee structure and guide you with the admission procedure followed by a campus tour.
Greenwood High believes in the principle that a good liberal education is a participative process, in which the child is a key participant. In keeping with the spirit of this principle, we will interact with the child in combination with a written exercise .This will facilitate us in understanding the child's readiness for the class to which you have applied. The Principal will meet the parent with the child and on his approval parents can proceed with the admission."
The following documents are required during admission:
- Birth Certificate copy
- 1 passport size photo
- Immunization record
- Local address proof
- Residential permit / Visa copy / Passport copy (foreign students)
The curriculum is designed to cater to the multiple intelligence of the child which makes learning a very enjoyable experience. Our motto “Rooted in Knowledge” aims at sowing the seed of knowledge ingrained with values among them through best practices adopted from around the world.
GAIT is a one of a kind program that uses techniques from dance & theatre as tools to help children learn and practice critical thinking and creativity. We are looking forward to bringing energy, fresh perspectives and innovative classes that will have your students thinking, exploring and creating all year round! GAIT is pleased to be your partner in making a lasting difference to the way our children think, observe, create and engage with the work around them – skills that they will cherish for a lifetime!
Soccer & Basketball
• Outdoor play enables children to enjoy the natural environment and breathe fresh air. • Specialized teachers in sports not only nurture the spirit of sportsmanship but also work on their cardiovascular health, hand eye coordination, strength and flexibility.
• Our carefully designed Yoga curriculum helps to creates an awareness of one’s body, builds confidence and self-esteem.
• Concentration through breathing and meditation work wonders with children as they are more focused in the class.
• Children exposed to Chess at an early age encourages strategic thinking and improves their attention span, memory and IQ.
Music & Dance
• Lessons in music develops an ear for music
• Dancing builds motor skill and improves self-expression.
Art and Craft
• Exposure to art & craft nurtures creativity and develops fine motor skills and hones sensorial learning. Children take pride in their handcrafted work and are motivated to better themselves craft after craft.
Give Your Children The Bright AndFruitful Future They Deserve.
Greenwood High Pre-school – Jayanagar
- [email protected]
- +91 80 41633444 | +91 7829917510
- No. 9 New Diagonal Road (Behind Bhima Jwellers)3rd Block, JayanagarBangalore-560041