Happy to announce that Greenwood High Pre-School is launching a new branch soon at JP Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore.
Bannerghatta Pre School & Early Learning Center
It is a pleasure to introduce Greenwood High Preschool located at Gottigere, on Bannerghatta Road.
In the pursuit of an excellent education, Greenwood High Preschool and Activity Center, provides a holistic environment to the preschoolers, which not only caters to academics but also provides a broad spectrum of co-curricular activities.
Play Group / Nursery / LKG - 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
UKG - 8.30 am - 3.00 p.m.
We work on the following areas of development:
- PSED – Physical Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literary
- Mathematical & Logical Skills
- EVS – Environmental Science
- Creative and Performing arts
- Physical and Mental fitness
- Easily accessible premises
- Spacious, naturally lit, well ventilated and colourful classrooms.
- Child friendly environment
- Open area for outdoor play
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure is strongly supported by our well qualified and dedicated team of teachers, who provide a stimulating and creative learning environment for your child. Our teachers carefully work on these inquiring minds, build their self-esteem, which ultimately paves the way for a well-rounded personality.
At Greenwood High, we strongly believe that a happy teacher greatly contributes to build a happy environment. We lookout for teachers who are not only strong in academics but are also passionate professionals who are excellent team players. Interested candidate can mail their resume at [email protected]
To complete the admission formalities, you can register online through our website, followed by a visit to the school with your ward.
Please visit us with prior appointment between 9.00 am to 3.00 pm any day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday between 9.00 am to 12.00 pm. We would be happy to share information about our school and guide you with the admission procedure followed by a campus tour.
Greenwood High believes in the principle that a good liberal education is a participative process, in which the child is a key participant. In keeping with the spirit of this principle, we will interact with the child in combination with a written exercise. This will facilitate us in understanding the child's readiness for the class to which you have applied. The Principal will meet the parent with the child and on his approval parents can proceed with the admission formalities.
Give Your Children The Bright AndFruitful Future They Deserve.
The curriculum is designed to cater to the multiple intelligence of the child which makes learning a very enjoyable experience. Our motto “Rooted in Knowledge” aims at sowing the seed of knowledge ingrained with values among them through best practices adopted from around the world.
GAIT is a one of a kind program that uses techniques from dance & theatre as tools to help children learn and practice critical thinking and creativity. We are looking forward to bringing energy, fresh perspectives and innovative classes that will have your students thinking, exploring and creating all year round! GAIT is pleased to be your partner in making a lasting difference to the way our children think, observe, create and engage with the work around them – skills that they will cherish for a lifetime!
Soccer & Basketball
• Outdoor play enables children to enjoy the natural environment and breathe fresh air. • Specialized teachers in sports not only nurture the spirit of sportsmanship but also work on their cardiovascular health, hand eye coordination, strength and flexibility.
• Our carefully designed Yoga curriculum helps to creates an awareness of one’s body, builds confidence and self-esteem.
• Concentration through breathing and meditation work wonders with children as they are more focused in the class.
• Children exposed to Chess at an early age encourages strategic thinking and improves their attention span, memory and IQ.
Music & Dance
• Lessons in music develops an ear for music
• Dancing builds motor skill and improves self-expression.
Art and Craft
• Exposure to art & craft nurtures creativity and develops fine motor skills and hones sensorial learning. Children take pride in their handcrafted work and are motivated to better themselves craft after craft.
- [email protected]
- +91 80 41550727 | +91 7829114414
- No. 7 (Lane Opp. Carmel Academy)Bannerghatta Main Road, Gottigere Bangalore-560083