VISION & MISSION OF GREENWOOD HIGH ALUMNI OFFICE
To create a dedicated and enthusiastic global community of Greenwood High Alumni who are connected & engaged with their alma mater and their peers in a mutually beneficial relationship.
1. To help alumni maintain bonds so that they can cherish one of their purest form of friendships for life.
2. To enable intra alumni connections for the growth & development of the alumni network
3. To promote a constructive dialogue through appropriate forums between all stakeholders that benefits the institute, students, alumni and the
4. To help foster a spirit of loyalty and involvement among alumni for a life-long relationship with the school
Greenwood High International School Bengaluru has completed 10 years in 2014. It has become one of the leading International Day cum Boarding school in the country in such a short span of time. This would not be possible without your support, our very own product – our Alumni!
We are proud of students who have completed their schooling from Greenwood High and are now establishing the alumni brand across the World. After completing a milestone of 10 years, Greenwood High has taken the onus of setting up an ‘Alumni Office’ in school. We have over 200 alumni in different parts of the World and are looking forward to connect & engage with each one of them. The role of the office will be to:
1) Keep a track of all Alumni of the school and keep them connected with the school and each other
2) Keep Alumni updated about the activities of the school and the developments within the Alumni network
3) Create meaningful engagement among Students, Alumni and Teachers through various events, platforms and programs.
For further queries/questions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our official channels of communication are up and running. You can connect with us through:
2) Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/greenwoodhighalumni
4) LinkedIn Group – https://www.linkedin.com/in/greenwoodhighalumni