Esha Sareen from Grade IX-IGCSE won 3 bronze medals at the Bangalore District Roller Skating Competition held in Bangalore from 17th - 19th Oct'14.
The speed skating events she participated and won medals in are as follows:
* 500m Rink Skating Race
* 1000m Rink Skating Race
* Road Skating Race
A team of 12 students from Grade X and XI participated in the IVY League MUN In New Delhi from the 13th to the 16th of october, 2014.
All students performed very well and the team bagged the following awards:
1. Best Delegate: Siddharth Kumar for Security Council
2. Honorable mention: Rohil Verma for World Bank
3. Honorable mention: Deeksha Sham for UNHCR
4. Honorable mention: Rahul Krishnan for Historical General Assembly Copenhagen Summit 2009
5. Honorable mention: Pavan Chitta for Historical General Assembly Copenhagen Summit 2009
6. Verbal Mention: Ashwin Rajesh for DISEC
7. Verbal Mention: Yaseen for UNESCO
We are pleased to inform that a team of 11 students participated in the IIMUN conference held at Mumbai from the 14th to the 17th August, 2014. GreenWood High has won the best delegation trophy. Overall 72 schools participated from all over the world.
Our students have won many individual awards also.
1. Best Delegate Award: Human Rights Council: Siddharth Kumar
2. High Com award: Interpol: Vivek Revankar
3. High Com Award: Ecofin: Vrinda Gupta and Siddharth Nair
4. High Com Award: Committee for Science and Development: Rahul Krishnan
5. Best delegate Award : World Health Organization: Harshvardhan Sanghi
6. Verbal mention: DISEC: Vishal Giridhar and Vishwa Kalyanaraman
Nitin Vegesna(Grade 7C- IGCSE) won Runners-up trophy in both doubles and singles of All India Championship Series Under12
Greenwood High, Bangalore, takes pleasure in inviting your school to participate in our first quiz initiative
WISSEN 2014: Quiz for Young India, which is a unique opportunity for students to delve deeper into the amazing world we live in and develop knowledge and pride in the natural environment.
Please click on the below PDF files for the detailed Invitation and the Registration form
Stay up to date with all Greenwood High news and happenings by subscribing to our Blog RSS feeds...